Wednesday 30 March 2016

Striking and feilding

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.


My Strengths


The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were hitting the ball not to high or low,but at a good pace.


The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were catching the ball with my hands in a nest shape, and throwing in a under arm throw.


My Next Steps


To improve my striking of a ball I need to think about what way i'm going because I was not thinking about were I was hitting.

To Improve my catching and fielding I need to cup my hands when the ball is coming. because so I can catch the ball with out it bouncing out of my hands


The game that I enjoyed the most was fielding because I could spend more time out in the field practicing catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment